Trainee International Human Resource Management
ACTED, Paris, France
Closing Date for Applications:
Background on ACTED
- Since 1993, the ACTED International Solidarity Association has been responding to the humanitarian needs of people in crisis situations and respecting their dignity, while promoting and implementing opportunities for sustainable development by investing in the potential of the region. Man.
- ACTED is committed to responding to emergencies and developing resilience to crisis situations, to co-build effective governance, and to promote inclusive and sustainable growth.
- We are working on the last mile of humanitarian action. Our mission is to save lives and meet the basic needs of people in the hardest-to-reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs for the most vulnerable populations who suffer from violence, conflict, natural disasters or endemic poverty. ACTED's approach goes beyond the emergency response, with a commitment to sustainable development and livelihoods of communities.
- ACTED implements more than 490 projects per year with 11 million beneficiaries in 35 countries, for a budget of 190 million euros. Our teams are composed of 300 international staff and 4300 national staff.
ACTED's headquarters moved to Paris in 2000 to coordinate the organization's global operations. Today the head office is made up of 60 people in the HR, Finance, Reporting, Audit, HUB Logistics and Communication departments. These departments provide support to the 30 Country Directorates and the 3 Regional Directorates, including nearly 400 expatriates and more than 4,000 national employees.
- Within the Personnel Administration department of the HR department, the trainee takes part in the administrative management of expatriate employees and the headquarters of the NGO, from their entry to their exit.
- He / she evolves in an international and dynamic environment.
- He / she is in daily contact with expatriates from ACTED's 35 countries of intervention.
- Administrative management of expatriates and employees headquarters of the NGO
- Constitution and maintenance of personnel files
- Writing of CEVs (voluntary expatriate contracts)
- Support for the drafting of contracts and endorsements for expatriate employees and head office
- Participation in the census of the payroll elements (working time of expatriate employees, absences, leave ...)
- Management of entry and exit processes (DPAE, mutual affiliation, delisting ...)
- Follow-up of medical visits (hiring, periodical, reinforced follow-up ...)
- Management of expense reports
- Distribution of restaurant vouchers to headquarters employees
- Monitoring HR indicator tables and reporting files
- Missions may be scalable depending on the news of the department and the capabilities of the trainee.
- English level at least current
- Rigorous, ability to listen and make decisions
- Strong team spirit and dynamism
- Flexibility and ability to manage an emergency generator environment
You are looking for :
- A highly formative human resources internship with a strong international dimension
- An internship that allows you to work with international populations
- Have broad missions and a concrete impact on international issues
- Be part of a young and dynamic team that places quality at the center of their work
- Training allowance: legal minimum in force (554.40 € per month)
- Restaurant coupon
- Refund of 50% of the ticket