Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
AREAS OF FOCUS:
A. FINANCE MANAGEMENT
1. Small, Medium and Large Business Owners and Professional practitioners: Mentor-ship in Financial Management (Systems development, Interpretation of financial statements, Book keeping, Budgeting, Internal controls).
2. Develop finance manuals and systems for NGOs and SMEs.
3. Trainer/ facilitator and Capacity building for NGOs (Strategic financial management for NGOs , Planning and budgeting, Internal controls, Risk management, Finance support to project managers, Cash transfer process, Donor reporting, Internal assessments and evaluations, Grants management and compliance, Fund accounting ).
CHECK FOR EXAMPLE https://plus.google.com/photos/103998052636554711081/albums/6055529529731224449?authkey=CJDuh6f0ouX7wAE
4. Train in QuickBooks
Earnings Nest Ltd will guide you on how to address your challenges in having best practices and main themes of governance in your organisation. These being
1.Accountability - Guidance on setting up ethical guidelines for your management, employees, outsourced operations and dealings with the government.
2. Fairness - Does your company treat shareholders, debt-holders and stakeholders fairly? Earnings Nest Ltd will guide on development and implementation of ways to have each of these parties negotiate favourable terms as a top priority, since each of these three groups can sink your company immediately by bailing out.
3. Transparency- Earnings Nest Ltd will train on how to have financial reports that are clear and easy to understand, without creative accounting. Such reports should highlight losses clearly and show how one-time gains should not be used to pad the bottom line.
C. STRATEGIC PLANNING
Costing advisor in the development of strategies for organisations