Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
· Financial management of economic co-operation projects with international counterparts
· Financial, operational and environmental due diligence of different investment projects, located in transitional countries (CIS-countries and Eastern Europe)
· Preparing credit decisions in a commercial bank
· Knowledge of accounting systems, applied in companies of different sizes
· Financial planning, business development, feasibility studies and advisory services especially for SME-companies
· Development of relationships with governmental and local authorities in Russia including financial institutions
· Drafting project proposals to be financed from EU-funded programmes, especially in Northwest Russia
· Venture capital financing, project origination and structuring, preparing contracts
· Advisory services for bank’s corporate customers on investment and trade financing, payment transactions, investment conditions and legislation in Eastern European countries
· Staff training sessions in company analysis and due diligence for architects and structural engineers
· Development of standards for locks and related products in co-operation with the Russian standardisation organisation GOSSTROY in order to reach conformity of products with technical regulations and standards, applied in Russian Federation
· Acquisition of necessary approvals and conformity certificates from authorities, responsible for technologies to be applied in different industrial sectors in CIS-countries
· Consultance for structural engineers and architects regarding contents of Russian norms, standards and technical regulations including technical regulation reform of Russian Federation
· Representing equipment, produced by a Swedish company Safetrack Ab in Russia, Byelorussia and Ukraine. Safetrack is leading manufacturer of electrical connection systems for railways, grounding and cathodic protection industry.