Communication and Marketing:
- Development of strategies to improve communication with stakeholders
- Public Relations
- Communication during crisis
- Resource Management and fundraising
- Stakeholders management
- Communication for development
- Social Marketing
Sustainable development and environmental management:
- GRI and ISO 26000
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Project Management
Master´s Degree in Environment with specialisation in Environmental Management, 2015 - Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
Bachelor´s Degree in Social Communication with specialisation in Environmental Management, 2013 - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador
- Strategic communication
- Strategic vision for the development of projects
- Pedagogy knowledge
- Coordination and development of campaigns and events
- Ability for marketing and advertising
- Management of the relation with suppliers
- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Audition and Final Cut
- Realisation of materials for media: television, radio and print media
Ecuadorian Red Cross - Quito, Ecuador - April 2016 - present
Resource Mobilisation National Coordinator
- Design the fundraising strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Develop effective new fundraising channels.
- Recruit corporate donors and partners, design and implement retention strategies.
- Negotiate with corporate partners the implementation of joint projects and cause related marketing strategies.
- Generate synergies between organisations to reach joint goals.
- Design and coordinate the execution of marketing plans to recruit and retain individual donors.
- Manage and follow up individual donors and corporate partners/donors.
- Design transparency and accountability communication plans directed to donors and partners.
- Strengthen and support Ecuadorian Red Cross branches in fundraising.
- Retention of 30% of corporate donors that became partners.
- Effective fundraising during the Ecuadorian Earthquake.
- Development and implementation of the strategy for recruitment of individual donors.
Banco Internacional - Quito, Ecuador — June 2013 - July 2014
Public Relations and Social Responsibility Analyst
- Coordinate the implementation of social responsibility within the institution, through GRI and ISO 26000.
- Design and implement the program of Financial Literacy of the bank.
- Responsible of the design and execution of Social Responsibility strategic programs.
- Search for opportunities and projects in order to generate ideas and joint projects.
- Analysis and development of public relations strategies.
- Responsible of designing the crisis communication plan and monitor its implementation.
- Development and management of the strategic relationship with stakeholder.
- Management of the strategic relationship with media.
- Effective design and implementation of the Financial Literacy program.
- Effective social responsibility assessment.
Bayer S.A - Quito, Ecuador — April 2012 - April 2013
Organisational communication Analyst (Intership)
- Organisation and supervision of Social Responsibility projects.
- Active involvement in the realisation of the Social Responsibility memory.
- Development and implementation of internal and external communication plans.
- Responsible of internal communication.
- Coordination and supervision of events and suppliers.
- Effective implementation Bayer Young Environmental Envoy project.
Mundo Juvenil Foundation - Quito, Ecuador - September 2011- January 2012
- Development of internal and external communication strategies.
- Development of public relations strategies and media monitoring.
Management of the corporate image of Mundo Juvenil.
Coordination of the events of Mundo Juvenil.
- Creation of internal communication material: protocols, inductions, manuals, etc.
- Active involvement in the development of social projects.
- Community Manager.
Colegio Virtual Iberoamericano Foundation- Quito, Ecuador - March 2006 – November 2011
- The NGO objective is to provide education to people in risk that do not have access to education.
- Active involvement in the preparation, development and implementation of the project.
- Professor of Grammar and Communication, Science, Social Studies and History.
- Creation of the curriculum for Grammar and Communication.
- Management and updating of data on the platform of the school.
Oral tradition and Modernity Project- Quito Ecuador - March 2009 - June 2009
Project developed to keep track of the indigenous languages of Ecuador
My tasks were:
- Management and monitoring of different projects.
- Edition of audiovisual material.
- Creation of communication material.
Café Scientifique - Quito, Ecuador - August 2008 - December 2008
Monthly event for propagation of science
May tasks were:
- Community Manager.
- Supporting in the organisation of the event.
- Database management.