Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
40+ missions conducted in America (North and South), Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific.
Major fields of expertise :
- Socio-economy : Micro finance, IGA (Income Generating Activities), inclusive growth...
- Business : Support to Private Sector, attracting FDI (Foreign Direct Investments), business environment, employment...
- Human rights : GBV (Gender Based Violence), inclusion of PwD (People with Disability)...
- TVET (technical and vocational training) and Informal Education
- Disaster Risk Management
Major types of missions conducted :
- Identification, formulation of projects, baseline study
- Team building and coaching of managers, capacity building
- Organisation Strategy
- Evaluation of projects and programmes (ex-ante, intermediate, final, ex-post)
- Research and studies