Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
1. MBA Bharathidasan University –II Class in 2008
2. M.W.S. ( Women Studies) Alagappa University- II class in 2002
3. M.A. (Political Science) Madurai kamaraj University -II class in 1981.
4. B.A.(Economics) – Sri Venkateswara University in 1978
5. PGDJMC ( Mass communication) - Gandhigram Rural University in I class in2007
6. Diploma Industrial Relations II class in 1989.
7. Certificate in Food & Nutrition- IGNOU in I class
8. Certificate in Gandhism & Social Service.
9. Certificate in Concrete Technology in I class
10. HSC in I class with distinction from CBSE , Newdelhi in 1975
11. SSLC in I class from Mysore Secondary Education Board, Bangalore in 1971
Education- not completed:
1. BGL II year
2. B.Litt (Tamil) II year
3. Diploma in Taxation
4. Diploma in Rural Development ( DRD)
v 5 days Child Rights, by Childline 1098 in 2012
v 14 days Gender planning process in 2005,
v 5 days workshop on Violence against women in 2005.
v 12 days Training in Communication leadership – Organized by OFFER 1995
v 20 days Training in Community Health Management by RUSA in 1986.
v 10 days AIDS training –seed trust in 1989
v 10 days Resettlement of Slum People – GEMS – Chennai – 1995.
v 20 days Rehabilitation of Mentally ill – SCARF – 1987.
v Needs Assessment for Child Protection in Ramanathapuram district
v Project report on micro enterprises management of WSHG in Theni District
v Training manual for Income Generation Project.
v Training Guide for Poultry farming by women
v Evaluation Report for Community based Rehabilitation of Handicapped for Life Help Centre
v Shepherd Outreach Program St Josephs College -Evaluation study.
v Short Story in Kanchi-Tamil magazine in 1973
v News article in Humanscape – development journal, Mumbai
v Training manual for HIV/AIDS trainers .
1. Friends of Coconut Trees(FoCT) 6 days for Marutham Research Foundation -2015
2. Child Abuse Prevention and on Childline1098 - 2 days in 2012
3. Marketing SHG products, Thensudar Women Federation- Aundipatty for 2 days in 2012
4. MSME training to women groups – 5 days for REWAD NGO in 2010
5. E Commerce Training - for MS Swaminathan Foundation 10 Days in 2008
6. Gender Issues and Empowerment to Women – SPRIT -2 Days in 2008
7. Reproductive Health for women -RRO – 5 Days -2007
8. IGP and Micro enterprise for Women SHG – WARM- 3 Days in 2007
9. Health Education and Breast feeding WSHG- 7 days –SWEET-in 2006
10. Trainers Trainings(ToT) on Micro Enterprise - 7 days –Networktheni-2005
11. Communication Skills- 3 Days-NGO staff- BGMSSC- 3 Days
12. Branding and Market research 5 days Networktheni -2005
13. IGP training to Tsunami affected women-LH trust-2005
14. AIDS/HIV awareness to Tribals-Seed Trust -2004
15. Poultry Management trainings to refugee women OfERR – 2001-02
16. Communication & Leadership To refugees –OfERR- 1995-98
17. Adult Education Trainings to Fisherwomen- BOBP- 1992-94
18. Trainers Trainings to DAEOs/AEOs of Govt., of TN-1993
19. Slum Children’s Educational needs -GEM Foundation -Chennai 1995
20. Reproductive Health Awareness to rural women- Life Aid Centre in 1994