Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
- Multi-sectoral and multi-grants programme development, proposal writing, budgeting and donors reporting
- Technical background in Food Security and Livelihoods, incl. Cash Based Interventions, Livestock programmes, EWS
- Strategic and conflict sensitive programming
- Context and stakeholders analysis / security management
- Needs assessment, monitoring, evaluation and accountability
- Information management
- Mission/programme set up and scale up
- Set up of internal and external communication and coordination systems and procedures
- Field implementation and operations coordination
- Staff coaching & capacity building
- Networking, representation, communication,
negotiation and advocacy with Governments, major donors (incl. ECHO, DFID, OFDA, CERF, UNs, CIDA, SIDA, DANIDA, USAID), civil society, UN and NGOs.
- Multi-sectoral and inter-agency coordination.