Do you need funding to provide social solutions in York? If yes, then apply for this New Social and Cultural Wellbeing Grants.
The New Social and Cultural Wellbeing Grants is supporting initiatives that boost mental and physical wellbeing across the city and reduce isolation through cultural and social engagement.
Your application will need to demonstrate that you would be carrying out one or more of the following in York:
- To help isolated people start to engage in their communities again, appropriately to any COVID guidance at the time.
- To combat loneliness and mental ill-health through social initiatives
- To help York residents, especially those who feel marginalised, to make or keep contacts with friends, neighbours, family and others who can support them. Including feeling more part of the community.
- To improve physical health through social initiatives
- To create access to culture and creativity through social initiatives
- To improve access to employment, learning or volunteering
- Your application can be for up to £5,000 where there is substantial evidence to support the application.
- Applications for smaller amounts are welcome.
- Applications will need to be for any months between September 2021 and March 2022.
- The fund is available to charities, social enterprises, voluntary and community groups or individuals.
- The grant opportunity is from a non-commercial perspective, if there is a charge there needs to be a mechanism to prevent this being a barrier from engaging.