The Community Foundation of Northeast Alabama is currently seeking applications for the Community Recovery Fund – Round 2.
The Community Recovery Fund supports the unmet needs of individuals who have been affected by the COVID-19 virus through CFNEA’s partnerships with not-for-profit organizations throughout the nine-county region.
Areas of Funding
Areas that will be considered for funding:
- Health and Well-being (Including Mental Health)
- Outreach and Support (To individuals affected by COVID-19)
- Program Support (Supplies, Salaries, Benefits)
- Direct Assistance (Food, Utilities, Housing)
- Technical Assistance (Software, Hardware, Support)
- The total funding opportunity is $50,000.
- Each application will have a maximum funding request of $5,000 or less.
Organizations that meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for a grant. All eight(8) requirements must be met.
- Organizations funded in round 1 of the Community Recovery Fund Grant cannot apply in round 2;
- Organizations classified by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) of the I.R.S. code as a not-for-profit,tax-exempt organization, donations which are deductible as charitable contributions;
- Organizations with a minimum one-year operating history afterthe date of receipt of its 501 (c)(3) classification;
- Not-For-Profit organizations with an operating budget of five million or less.
- The organization has to be physically located in one of CFNEA nine counties. (Calhoun, Clay, Cleburne, Cherokee, Etowah, DeKalb, Randolph, St. Clair, and Talladega).
- Organizations must attest they have no discriminatory policies and/or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex/gender, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information or political beliefs;
- Organizations cannot be on the National Charity Watch List;
- The organization must have current programming that has been interrupted/affected or impacted by COVID-19.