British Council is seeking applicants for its Alumni Awards 2017 where awardees are benefited by enhanced global status and strengthened professional networks.
- Professional Achievement Award: recognising alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award: recognising alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative new business opportunities that have the potential for strong growth.
- Social Impact Award: recognising alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
- All award finalists will be invited to a prestigious award ceremony
in their country, with PR and press opportunities that raise their
profile and sharing their success with international audiences.
- Awardees will be invited to join panel of judges, to participate in the judging of future award competitions.
- Alumni must be currently residing in one of the 14 countries participating (mentioned below).
- UK Study: Alumni must have studied in the UK at degree level or above:
- within the last 15 years (i.e. 2001 or later)
- for a minimum of one term or semester
- enrolled at an officially recognised (160 institutions) or listed (650 institutions) UK higher education institution
- Degree level is defined as band 9 and above on the UK NARIC band framework
How to Apply
Egypt, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Turkey, USA.
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Alumni Award 2017.