The Global Scholars Program builds on Clark University’s long-standing commitment to provide a challenging education with a global focus. The University also offers other merit scholarships for international students such as the International Traina Scholarship.
- Host Institution(s): Clark University in Massachusetts, USA
- Level/Field(s) of study: Eligible Bachelor’s Programme offered at the University
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Target group: International students
If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal). If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- Application form is available after 1 August 2019.
- If you are interested in the Global Scholars Program, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application. You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essay is 15 November for Early Action and Early Decision, and 1 February for Regular Decision candidates.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.clarku.edu/scholarships-first-year-international-students#global