The Culture for Change program, has launched the Third Call to support cultural initiatives and artists in Kosovo.
The aim of the initiative is to strengthen the cultural sector as an impetus for the socio-economic development of Kosovo by supporting sustainable projects and activities of cultural organizations that promote creativity, social inclusion and cooperation.
This grant call is made by the project Culture for Change, a European Union-funded project managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo, and implemented by the Multimedia Center and the Goethe-Institut.
Proposals in this invitation may be submitted for the following initiatives:
- Support for projects, platforms, festivals and major cultural, existing or new initiatives that are organized and initiated in Kosovo, which encourage artistic production and enable Kosovo artists and artistic groups to promote their works locally and internationally and which include one or more public activities and result in innovative products that have sustainability potential.
- The total amount of support in this call is 21,669 EUR.
- Amount Maximum support is 4,000 euros.
The duration of the projects should not be more than 4 months from the start of the project and should be completed no later than October 30 , 2020. Applicants must mark the exact date and duration of the activity in the application form.
- Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be non-profit public organization legally established in Kosovo, NGOs, associations or operators of other cultural, or civil society organizations, or ,
- Informal groups or individual creative artists / practitioners living in Kosovo
- The main activity of applicants should be in the field of art and / or in related cultural fields.
- Applicants should be directly responsible for preparing and managing the action with their partners and not acting as a mediator.
- Profitable entities are not eligible for this call for applications.
- Regional and transnational activities are entitled to this call.
- Activities initiated and implemented by cultural organizations and operators outside Pristina will be given priority.
- In addition, priority will be ‘ was given to cultural initiatives organized as a model of cooperation between two or more cultural organizations or operators, and in particular those applying as a collaboration between independent cultural scene and institutions, educational and cultural.
- Priority will be given to activities initiated by marginalized groups or activities that benefit these groups.
The following types of actions will not be eligible for funding:
- Events of a religious or political nature;
- Actions aimed primarily at individual scholarships for studies, research or training courses.
- Operating costs of applicant organizations (only administrative costs related to the implementation of the activity may be acceptable).
- Debts and liabilities.
- Activities that consist exclusively or mainly of capital expenditures, such as infrastructure, land, or equipment.
- Actions intended to raise funds or increase the media advertising of the applicant or his / her partner.
- Works my to directly support political parties.
Applications may be submitted in Albanian, Serbian or English.
Applicants may not submit more than one application. Only one application from each applicant will be accepted.