Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
CIPET: CSTS, Murthal invites EOI in Two Bid System from TISS Empanelled agency for IMPACT ASSESSMENT of Skill Development Training Programme sponsored by Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC).
Interested and eligible bidders may get Tender documents from CIPET: CSTS, Murthal or can be Downloded from CIPET Website: www.cipet.gov.in . Bidders are requested to submit Technical & Commercial Bid in separate cover duly sealed and signed to “The Principal Director & Head CIPET, Murthal Near DCRUST Campus,50th Mile Stone,NH-1,Murthal, Dist. Sonepat, Haryana-131039” on 28.03.2018 up to 03.30 PM. The Tender Documents are available from CIPET: CSTS, Murthal Office Address during the Office Hours (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM) in all working days on payment of Tender Fees of Rs. 500/- by Cash/Demand Draft will be accepted on any Indian Nationalized Bank favoring “CIPET Murthal” payable at Murthal and shall be submitted at CIPET: CSTS Murthal as specified on or before 28.03.2018 at 03.30 PM failing which bid will be summarily rejected.
CIPET: CSTS, Murthal is a Govt. of India Institute under Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemical & Fertilizers, Govt. of India engaged in Training and Research in the field of Plastics with Head Office at Chennai. The Centre in Haryana State is located in Murthal. CIPET: CSTS, Murthal invites tenders in 2 bid system (Technical and Financial Bid) for the Impact Assessment of Skill Development Training Programme”.
Important information about the Tender:
1. Bidders are hereby advised that all the documents to be submitted along with the Technical Bid to CIPET: CSTS, Murthal on or before 28.03.2018 at 03 .30 PM.
2. All pages of Tender documents with Addenda/Corrigenda (if any) must be signed with proper official stamp and date by the Bidders / or Authorized power of attorney holders at the lowerright hand corner.
3. Bidders are advised to visit CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in for any Addenda/Corrigenda (if any) with regard to the Tender for which separate paper advertisement will not be published.
4. The filled Technical & Commercial Bid along with necessary enclosures shall be submitted in physical form (hard copy), in person/by speed post on or before 28.03.2018 up to 03.30 PM. At CIPET:CSTS, Murthal. Non receipt of same, the Tenders are liable for rejection.
5. Sale of Tender Documents: from 21.03.2018, 10.00 AM Onwards.
6. Last date of submission of Tender Documents: 28.03.2018 up to 03.30 PM.
7. Date & Time of Commercial Bid Opening: Technically qualified bidders will be intimated the date & time after technical bid evaluation. Venue for Opening Bids: CIPET: CSTS, Murthal DCRUST Campus, 50th Mile Stone, NH-1, Murthal, Dist. Sonepat, Haryana131039
The firm should enclose Company Profile.
The firm should enclose GST registration certificate.
The firm should enclose Present Client List for which similar Assessment was conducted.
The firm should have valid PAN (Permanent Account Number) registration.
The firm should have enclosed Last Three year Audited Balance sheet.
Firm should not be blacklisted in any Govt., Semi Govt., Departments, and Corporations.
The Firm should have enclosed TISS Empanelled Certificate.
CIPET : CSTS, Murthal reserves the absolute right to accept/reject any or all bids at any stage of the tender process.
For more information please check the Link
For further queries, write to- email@example.com