Current Hiring Practices and Trends in the Development Sector
- BY David Mackenzie
The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2017.
Global Development Institute, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
• MSc Development Economics and Policy
• MSc International Development: Public Policy and Management
• MSc International Development, including the following pathways (Development Management; Environment, Climate Change and Development; Globalisation, Trade and Industry; Politics, Governance and Development Policy; Poverty, Inequality and Development; Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction)
• MSc Human Resources Development (International Development)
• MSc ICTs for Development
• MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
• MSc Management and Implementation of Development Projects
• MSc Organisational Change and Development
Number of Awards:
National of and resident of OECD countries
Full tuition fee waivers
Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership. The closing date for applications for September 2017 will be 26 May 2017, but earlier application is advisable.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.seed.manchester.ac.uk/study/taught-masters/fees-and-funding/funding-opportunities-gdi/