The GilbertTogether Business Relief Grant Program provides qualifying businesses to support the continued viability of Gilbert businesses experiencing financial hardship due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
What is the GilbertTogether Business Recovery Program?
The GilbertTogether Business Recovery Program is a three phased program focused on relief, recovery, and resiliency of Gilbert’s businesses.
Business Relief Grant: Supports the continued viability of Gilbert business experiencing financial hardship due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Business Recovery Loan: Enhances business recovery by “bridging the gap” between other loan programs and the revenue losses local businesses have faced due to COVID-19 and the related business shutdowns.
Business Resiliency Assistance: Provides businesses with access to experts and proven programs that will enable them to develop resiliency through improved business operations.
- Businesses in all industries that meet the following criteria are eligible to apply.
- Business or nonprofit is located within the municipal boundary of the Town of Gilbert;
- Business or nonprofit was operating in Gilbert prior to March 11, 2020;
- Business does not have more than three (3) physical locations in the Town of Gilbert;
- Business has not received any other COVID related funding from the Town of Gilbert;
- Business did not generate more than $15 million in gross revenues at their Gilbert location(s) between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019;
- Gross revenue OR gross profit declined by at least 5% because of COVID-19 in at least one calendar year quarter of 2020 as compared to the same quarter in 2019. If business has locations in other jurisdictions, the presented revenue declines must only be for the Gilbert location(s)
- Business or nonprofit has an active Business License through the Town of Gilbert Business Licensing Division. If business does not have a Gilbert Business License, or License is not current, business must be brought into compliance by obtaining a Gilbert Business License prior to applying. Business Licensing information can be found here.
- Business or nonprofit is not affiliated with another business under common ownership/management that has received a Town of Gilbert #GilbertTogether relief grant.