The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship is for students of the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning who wish to begin their studies in October. This scholarship celebrates the career of the refugee law expert, Professor Goodwin-Gill, a close friend and supporter of the Refugee Law Initiative at the School of Advanced Study.
- Host Institution(s): University of London, United Kingdom
- Level/Field(s) of study: MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Target group: Applications are welcomed especially from candidates based in low / middle-income countries
- The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship covers the whole course fee (£8,220).
- You must still cover certain additional costs, including those not directly payable to us (such as examination centre fees), as well as any re-submission fees, transfer costs, or any other fees.
Applicants for the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship must satisfy all of the following:
- You hold an offer to study the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies for the October intake.
- You cannot accept this offer without financial support.
- You are able to demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential (particularly by your achievements).
- This is a separate application process to the MA programme. If you apply for the scholarship, please await the outcome before you complete registration for the MA programme. Deadline is 19 August 2019.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://london.ac.uk/applicationsfunding-your-studyscholarships-and-bursaries/guy-s-goodwin-gill-scholarship#duties-of-scholarship-holders