As a part of the Inclusive Citizenship project, HL-Senteret is currently inviting applications for the grants to support production of short films and videos and other online tools to be used in education on issues of inter-faith understanding and coexistence.
- Projects can be funded up to a maximum of 5,000 Euros.
- Projects must be implemented between September and December 2020.
To be considered applicants must:
- Have an organisational bank account.
- Be committed to peaceful resolution of conflict and must not be engaged in or support in any way violent activity
- Be committed to involving different ethnic and/or religious communities in your broader activities.
Iraq, syria, tunisia, morocco, egypt, myanmar, india, indonesia, sri lanka, Bangladesh.
Project Selection Criteria
- Innovative projects that pilot new approaches to promoting inter-faith understanding and co-existance by using audio-visual and online tools.
- Clear project objectives with concrete outcomes & outputs.
- Clearly justified budget that represents value for money.
- Clearly identified target beneficiaries and plan to reach those beneficiaries and advocacy targets effectively.
- Projects that include vulnerable groups and are gender inclusive in project implementation and/or organisational structure.
- Projects that encourage effective collaboration with other CSOs.