The Wellcome Trust is seeking applications for its International Master’s Fellowships that offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level.
- a stipend
- travel costs (eg outward and return airfares)
- approved tuition fees, according to the rate charged by the training organisation.
- Funding Information
Funding of up to £120,000.
- Applicant’s can apply for an International Master’s Fellowship if:
- Applicant’s are a national of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- Applicant’s have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants must:
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- be at an early stage in applicants career with limited research experience (but applicant must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).