Kofi Annan Fellowship is a fellowship grant for an emerging leader from a developing country for a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a one-year full-time MBA education at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
ESMT European School of Management and Technology, Germany in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation in The Hague, Netherlands.
Field(s) of study:
One-year, full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM)
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 5
Students from developing countries
Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees. Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking will also be supported.
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
- Applications for Kofi Annan Fellowships are accepted and awarded on an ongoing basis during the application cycle. The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30. The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30.
- It is important to read the brochure and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: