The “la Caixa” Foundation has announced a call for applications to collaborate with non-profit organizations that carry out their projects in the Andalusian community to promote initiatives aimed at people in social vulnerability.
Priority will be given to those projects that place special emphasis on responding to the new challenges related to the social, economic and health crisis derived from the coronavirus pandemic.
The call includes five areas of action:
- Promotion of personal autonomy and care for aging, disability and disease.
- Fight against poverty in the family environment.
- Temporary housing for social inclusion.
- Socio-labor insertion.
- Interculturality and social action.
75% of the project cost may be requested:
- Up to € 40,000 in projects submitted by a single entity.
- Up to € 60,000 in projects presented jointly and through a partnership made up of two or more entities, or entities merged in the last five years.
The entities that can be submitted to the call are:
- Non-profit entities
- Entities of the social economy that, among its purposes indicated in its statutes, include explicitly as its main objective social interest or social cohesion
Public administrations or autonomous bodies cannot be presented as project management entities in this call, but as partners of asocial entity that presents the project as manager.
The requirements for entities, both managers and partnerships, are:
- Be accredited in the Call Portal and designate a person responsible for the draft.
- Be registered in the corresponding administrative register, domiciled in Andalusia and develop the project presented in Andalusia.
- Have your own NIF.
- Have statutes and a minimum age of 1 year of activity, from the constitution.
- In the case of delegations, they may be presented independently, provided that prove their formal, functional and organic autonomy:
- Being explicitly recognized in the statutes of the parent entity.
- Otherwise, must provide supporting documentation, signed by a legal representative of the parent entity.
- Have autonomous operation with respect to the parent entity, with its own structure and body of own government, signed by a managerial position of the delegation.
- Have an own budget and differentiated from the parent entity, signed by amanagerial position of the delegation.
- Have a minimum operating age as a delegation of 1 year.