Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
• a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
• a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
• a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round:
It is important to
visit the official website to access the application form for detailed
information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au/apex/f?p=153:2:0:::2:P2_ID:283