People in Need (PIN) has launched a call for applications for the 2020 Grant Competition.
The aim of the project is to improve the socio-economic situation of the population living permanently or seasonally in Gudamakari, Pshavi and Piraketa Khevsureti, as well as to actively involve all sectors and the population in local development.
- The amount requested from Pifl in Nid should be from 3,000 to 35,000 GEL.
- The exception in some cases, the organization may, given the availability of funds Consider the amount of the grant up to 100 000 GEL.
- From small and medium entrepreneurs, civil society organizations, and Up to 60,000 GEL from initiative groups for grants from the applicant
- The required co-financing is at least 20% of the requested amount. For 60 000 GEL
- For more grants, the applicant is required to pay a 30% co-payment
The following entities have the right to participate in the grant competition:
- A citizen of Georgia who is an adult
- Will be registered as an entrepreneur;
- Legal entities registered in Georgia (Ltd., SPS, JSC, etc.);
- Agricultural cooperatives with registered status;
- Non-profit (non-commercial) legal entities (non-governmental)
- Organization, association, fund, etc.);
- Legal entities of public law;
- Cultural / educational organizations;
- Initiative groups
They do not have the right to participate in the competition:
- Political parties;
- Religious organizations;
- Financial institutions (bank; microfinance, pawnshop, etc.)
- organizations, unions, unions and initiative groups, etc. which
- Sex, religious beliefs, ethnicity and sexuality
- Orientation is based on individuals and / or specifics
- Discrimination against groups;
- Foreign citizens;
- Employees of Pifl in Nid and their family members