About the Organization:
Directorate of Skill Development is setup to coordinate all skill development efforts across the country. Industrial training, apprenticeship and other skill development responsibilities were transferred from the Ministry of Labour and Employment to this newly made ministry on 16 April 2015. They aim to remove the disconnect between demand and supply of skilled manpower, to build the new skills and innovative thinking not only for existing jobs but also for jobs that are to be created.
The objective of this RFP is to organize short term skill development training for the "Unemployed Youths" residing across the BADP Blocks under Dhalai District through Government/Private Training Providers (TPs) of the state. The skill development trainings shall be imparted on /State vetted course curriculum and in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure issued by Directorate of Skill Development, Govt. of Tripura.
Eligibility criteria for applying the Request for Proposal for conducting Short Term training under Border Area Development Programme (BADP) scheme in Dhalai District" during the FY 2020-21.
- Applicant should be any Institute (Government/Private)/organizations/ Company/Firm/ Society/Trust/ Proprietorship registered under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), SMART Portal I Skill India Portal and all who are currently imparting any training programme under Directorate of Skill Development, Government of Tripura.
- Should have training centre of Specifications as per Annexure-III, in terms of infrastructure, logistics, equipment's, trainers and other manpower.
- Should have experience in conducting skill development training in the state under Directorate of Skill Development, Government of Tripura.
- Feedback based on the monitoring visits conducted shall be considered. DSD reserves the right to cancel the TP at its own discretion.
- g) The agency can apply for maximum of two job roles.
- h) The total number of pages for the proposal shall be maximum of 70 pages with duly signed on every page
- The proposal should be indexed well along with page numbers. In submission of proposals without a proper index shall lead to cancellation.
Training Centre Requirements:
Shortlisted TP has to set up training centre (within 15 days) by fulfilling following criteria:
- A Reception cum placement cell and Washroom (separate male and female)
- Training centre should be well equipped with all necessary precautionary measures for preventing CoVID-19 disease (if any) & shall maintain the Guidelines circulated by MHA; GOI.
- Training centre must have job role wise separate Classroom and Laboratory (minimum 10 sq.ft per candidate)/ as per SSC Specifications.
- Training centre must have equipment as per the list Job role wise mandatory equipment list is mentioned as per NSQF/ DSD shared list.
- Availability of Safe Drinking Water
- Availability of First Aid Kit & fire Extinguisher.
- Dustbin in each Classroom and Laboratory and Washroom
- TC has to do branding as per the guideline provide by DSD.
Criteria for evaluation of the proposals submitted:
- Submission of proposal as per PAF template. Failure to meet any of the mentioned criteria will lead to rejection of Proposal.
- Overall monitoring feedback on implementation of any scheme under DSD, GoT
- Certified Trainers cv for the concerned job role.
- Content of the curriculum with hourly wise session plan for each job is attached (max 3 pages)
- Submission of Bengali version of the handbook of the job roles
- Previous experience of skilling under Schemes implemented by Directorate of Skill Development.
- Placement/Entrepreneurship support plan & tie ups.
- Detailed Mobilization strategy for each location
- Detailed plan for livelihood generation or Market linkage for the certified for each job role applied for to be submitted.
- Interested Training Provider may submit the sealed proposal to the office of the undersigned, super scribed with "Project Application for conducting Skill Development Training for the Unemployed Youths under Border Area Development Programme (BADP) scheme in Dhalai District". The last date of submission of proposal is 11th May, 2021 by 5.00 M.