About the Organization:
REC Limited, formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, is a public Infrastructure Finance Company in India’s power sector. The company is a Public Sector Undertaking and finances and promotes rural electrification projects across India. The company provides loans to Central/ State Sector Power Utilities in the country, State Electricity Boards, Rural Electric Cooperatives, NGOs and Private Power Developers.
- An incomplete and/ or ambiguous and/ or conditional and/or late response is liable to be ignored/ summarily rejected.
- The respondent/ responder/ bidder must attest the original tender document with authorized signature and stamp as an acceptance of the TENDER terms and conditions and submit the same along with the tender response. The price should not be quoted in the same. In case of noncompliance in any form and/ or manner etc. the response is liable to be ignored/ summarily rejected.
- The submission and opening of financial bid will be through online process. The bid document can be downloaded from the website www.tenderwizard.com/REC or from etender link given in RECL Website (www.recindia.nic.in) or from Govt. e-procurement portal (CPP) (www.eprocure.gov.in)
Work Item Title/Description:
- Conducting Impact Assessment study of REC CSR project “construction and renovation of Gandhi Memorial Hospital” affiliated to Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- Duration of Assignment: 30 days after issuing of award letter