OSH&FW Society invites application from credible entities registered under Society Registration Act/ Indian Trust Act/ Indian Religious & Charitable Act. For implementation of Adolescent Health Programme in Balangir and Dhenkanal districts in partnership mode.
Scope of Proposal
- Interested Agencies fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for the project by submitting their application listed in Section 2: schedule of proposal submission. The following points are to be ensured while applying for the project.
- Maximum up to 5 partnership projects under NHM can be sanctioned to a particular organization in a particular district.
- Detailed description of the objectives, scope of services, deliverables and other requirements relating to the project are specified in this ToR. The manner in which the Proposal is required to be submitted, accepted and evaluated is also explained in this ToR.
- Proposals must be submitted through Speed post/Registered post/courier services only within the due date and time mentioned. Application submitted in any other form and received after due date and time will not be accepted.
Eligibility criteria for the Agency:
- Registration: The organization must be five years in existence from the date of this advertisement under the Society Registration Act / Indian Trust Act / Indian Religious and Charitable Act. It should have been registered under section 12-A of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Experience: Minimum five years proven field level experience in H&FW programmes or any Social Development Sectors.
The Agency must have a valid Unique ID through the portal NGO-DARPAN of NITI Aayog.
- Assets: Minimum fixed assets of rupees 10 lakhs in the name of the Agency in terms of infrastructure/ land/ building / assets etc. as per the audit report of 2018-19.
- Turnover: The agency should have an annual turnover of at least Rs. 25 lakhs per each year in the last three financial year i.e 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19.
The agency should not have been blacklisted or placed under funding restriction by any Government or Govt. Agencies
Submission and Signing of Proposal
The proposal shall be submitted in the following ways:
- The Proposal shall be typed or written legibly in English and shall be signed by the authorized representative of the entity.
- Any interlineations, erasures or overwriting shall be valid only if the person or persons signing the Proposal have put his/their initials prior to submission of the same.
Process of Selection
Following selection process shall be carried out at the district level under direct supervision of the District NGO Committee:
- The concerned district authority in their respective districts will open all Proposals, in the presence of Agencies or their authorized representatives who choose to attend, at the location, date and time mentioned in the Section Notice inviting proposal.
- The agency/their authorized representatives who will be present shall sign a register recording their attendance.
- In the event of the specified proposal opening date being declared a holiday, the proposals shall be opened at the appointed time and location on the next working day.
- The District Committee will conduct the screening process of the valid proposals received within the due date. The Committee will verify whether all the required documents as per the advertisement have been submitted along with each proposal and fill up the eligibility checklist of all the proposals received.
- The detail checklist prepared on the basis of desk appraisal along with the reasons of rejection, if any, will be hosted in the respective District Website inviting objection by giving 7 days’ notice.