About the Organization:
National Seeds Corporation Ltd. (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmer’s Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. NSC was established in March-1963 to undertake production of foundation and certified seeds. At present, it is undertaking production of certified seeds of nearly 600 varieties of 60 crops consisting of Cereals, Pulses, oilseeds, Fiber, Fodder, Green Manure and Vegetables, in its Farms and through its registered seed growers. There are about 8 Farms and 12500 registered seed growers all over the country who are undertaking the seed production programmes in different agro-climatic conditions. Total Revenue of NSC for the F.Y. 2017-18 was 841.55 crores.
Terms of Reference:
National Seeds Corporation Ltd. (NSC),Regional Office , Bangalore (560024) invites online etenders under two bid system from reputed Contractors Registered in appropriate class with CPWD/PWD/Municipal Authorities/ Govt./Semi Govt./PSU Organization and having experience for successfully execution of at least three similar w./PSU Organization only & who is having EPF & ESI Registration for Laborers for works of 40% value of the estimated cost of tender or two similar works of 50% value of the estimated cost of tender or one similar work of 80% value of the estimated cost of tender executed during the last five years of same nature work experience with CPWD/PWD/Municipal Authorities/Govt./Semi Govt
General Rules and Guidance for Inviting E-Tender
- The e-tenders are being invited by Regional Manager, National Seeds Corporation, NSC, Bangalore.
- The contractor should read the specifications carefully before submitting e-tender.
- The earnest money as per Notice should accompany the e-tender in the shape of online payment only. The bidders who are MSEs and registered with NSIC are exempted from paying EMD and tender document cost, for which they have to submit the documentary proof..
- The tenderer will be required to attach Income Tax Return for the last 2 year and Registration No. of SST/CST/VAT, ESI and PF while applying for e-tender through online.
- The contractor will have to give an undertaking that he will submit the proof of remittance of PF/ESI through challan at the time of bill payment. In case of non furnishing of such proof, 4.7% (four point seven percent) of the value of the bill amount of work shall be withheld by NSC which can be released only after production of the required document. If it is incumbent upon NSC to deposit withhold amount with EPF authorities, the same shall be deposited by NSC with EPF authorities. After deposition of the amount, NSC shall not refund this to the contractor even on production of EPF Challans.
- NSC shall also recover labor Cess @ 1% from each RA bill and shall deposit with the Labor Board of the concerned state. In case the Labor Board is not established in the state, recovery made by NSC shall be retained under suspense and will be deposited with the Labor Board as & when established in the state.
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDER: -The tenderers shall submit the bid online only before the due date and time of submission.
- Sales- tax, purchase tax, service tax, work contract tax ,VAT or any other tax applicable on material in respect of this contract shall be payable by the contractor and no claim whatsoever in this respect will be entertained.
- The rates quoted by the contractor are in _______% above or _____% below against the estimated cost referred in Schedule of the tender will be taken as correct and not the amounts worked out by them.
- The contractor should quote the rates in figures as well as in words and amount tendered by him. The amount for each item should be worked out and the requisite the total given. Rates should be written in words closely followed by figures and it should not be written in the next line.
- Time allowed for carrying out the work will be 21 days from the date of issue work order.
- Tenders shall be received up to 26.02.2021 13:00 hours and will be opened at 26.02.2021 14.30 hours on same day at above mentioned address in presence of tenderer who wish to attend. Location Govt. High School, Malasandra, Bagepally, Distt Chikkaballapura (Karnataka)
Estimated cost: Part – A: Rs. 4,88,806.00 /- ( Rs. Four lakh eighty-eight thousand eight hundred six only)
Completion Period: 21 days after date of issue work order.
Earnest Money: Part – A: 10,000.00 (Rs. Ten thousand only)