DDUGKY DDU-GKY is a skilling cum placement programme, a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), tasked with the dual objectives of adding diversity to the incomes of rural poor families and cater to the career aspirations of rural youth. DDU-GKY is uniquely focused on rural youth between the ages of 15 and 35 years from poor families. As a part of the Skill India campaign, it plays an instrumental role in supporting the social and economic programs of the government. The nodal agency for implementation of DDUGKY in Kerala is State Poverty Eradication Mission, Kudumbashree
Since DDUGKY is a flagship programme of the central government and Kerala is considered as one of the best states where the project is implemented as envisioned by the ministry, we are to ensure that the students aspirational level and esteem remain high and remain highly motivated. ln order to conduct motivational training/soft skill training of students', area wise/PlA wise/trade wise across the state, preferably during the commencement of the course, and at a time prescribed by the state, proposals are invited.
The Scope of Services:
- The course must be developed to higher standards and ensure that the modules are submitted to Kudumbashree on topics mutually agreed at least two weeks prior to the delivery of the programme.
- The agency shall develop pre and post measurement qualitative/quantitative tool, vetted and approved by Kudumbashree.
- The delivery shall be conducted at a place and time requested by Kudumbashree. Agency must be willing to conduct training in multiple locations. across the state as per schedule given by Kudumbashree. lt could be classroom of each Project lmplementing Agency (PlA) or location in each distric V block/municipality as decided by Kudumbashree.'
- The agency shall produce a list of minimum ten trainers along with their profile and should have to stick with these trainers unless and until a better trainer with higher profile is inducted on mutual consent.
General Terms of Bidding
- All documents submitted by the Applicant(s) will be treated as confidential.
- Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Applicant(s) or any obligation to inform the Applicant(s). Authority also reserves the right not to award or enter into any contract or agreement with any Applicant(s) and may terminate the selection process at any time without thereby incurring any liability to any Applicant.
- Failure by any Applicant(s) to provide all of the information required in the proposal or any additional information requested by Authority may lead to rejection of the Applicant's proposal in its entirety.
- Applicants have an obligation to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification of the Applicant or termination of its Contract at any stage.