South Eveleigh is seeking applications for its Community Grant Program in order to assist local initiatives that reflect South Eveleigh’s key priority areas and positively contribute to community.
South Eveleigh is committed to making a positive contribution to community. Grants can play an important role in community development and support active participation within communities. They empower the community to address issues that matter to them and take the lead on projects to enhance community life.
Community Grant Program will provide funding of up to $10,000 maximum per individual grant.
Not-for-Profit (NFP) organisations and Charities registered with the Australian Charities and Not-forprofit Commission (ACNC).
South Eveleigh will accept community grant applications in the following categories:
- Community welfare programs or initiatives, including those that assist disadvantaged groups
- Local education programs including, but not limited, to those involving adult education or learning disabilities.
- Youth leadership programs or initiatives aimed at giving young people opportunities for selfdevelopment and community service.
- Technology or innovation projects.
- Cultural projects such as public art, cultural workshops and community art projects.
- Heritage – projects and events celebrating the history of the area.
- Applicants must meet all of the following primary criteria:
- Be a Not-For-Profit (NFP) organisation or Registered Charity
- Be relevant or connected to the local South Eveleigh community
- Have a link to the South Eveleigh values of safety, people, innovation, integrity and accountability
- Enable South Eveleigh to mention the grant recipient on its website and as part of its reporting processes.
- A geographical reach which corresponds to the South Eveleigh precinct. Applicants must be in a 2km radius of the South Eveleigh precinct.
- An ability to engage with their key stakeholders