The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) in Cambodia is seeking proposals for a programme entitled “Increasing accountability to gender and HIV:
impact mitigation services and strengthen capacity for collective advocacy” with an aim to support national capacities to respond to HIV outbreaks in a gender-competent manner, with a focus on the Roka Commune.
- To mitigate the impact of HIV on the local community in Roka through implementing gender-responsive actions, which meet the needs, vulnerabilities, interests and capacities of women and girls living with/affected by HIV in Roka Commune.
- To strengthen the capacities of government institutions to respond in a gender sensitive manner to HIV outbreaks, building on community participation and gender responsive, informed leadership.
- Budget requests should be no more than 25,000 USD.
- Project Duration: 8 months (Up to 31 May 2017).
- The call is open to all legal institutions that are registered as non-governmental and non-profit organizations.
- UN Women invites non-governmental/civil society organizations to submit project proposals.
- Joint proposals of maximum three organizations that have different and complementary comparative advantages, skills and expertise mentioned in the above section will also be considered.
- Written Style Requirements: The proposal should be written in English with clear structure and explanation. It is advised to use Times New Roman with font size 12 and use single or 1.5 space consistently throughout the paper.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their proposal electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit UN Women in Cambodia.