The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), through the Regional Contracting Office in Kyiv, Ukraine is seeking applications from qualified U.S. or Non-U.S. non-profit or for-profit Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), and other qualified non-USG organizations for funding of an activity entitled “ServingLife.”
The overall goal of the five-year ServingLife activity is to reduce HIV, tuberculosis (TB), and Hepatitis C (HCV) transmission through detection, care, and treatment of people living with HIV, TB, DR-TB and HCV in pre-trial detention centers, prisons, and post-prison settings in Ukraine.
- Strengthen the existing comprehensive package of HIV, TB, and HCV detection, care and treatment services for people who are at risk of and people living with HIV, TB, MDR-TB and HCV in pre-trial detention centers and prison settings and ensure the continuity of services after release.
- Build the capacity of medical and social service staff working in the MOJ to provide a comprehensive package of HIV, TB, DR-TB and HCV services.
- Improve existing and develop new MOH and MOJ evidence-based policies, orders, and guidelines related to the expansion of integrated HIV, TB, DR-TB and HCV programs for pre-trial detainees, prisoners and ex-prisoners, and ensure that a comprehensive package of services is included in national strategies and budgets.
- USAID intends to provide $10,000,000 in total USAID funding over a 5-year period.
- The ceiling of this activity is $10,000,000.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners. USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
The following types of entities are eligible to apply for funding under this RFA:
- U.S. and Non-U.S. Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- U.S. and Non-U.S. Non-Profit Organizations
- U.S. and Non-U.S. For-Profit Organizations
- U.S. and Non-U.S. Colleges and Universities
- Public International Organizations (PIOs)
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically only via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.