The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
- Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
- Level/Field of study: PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
- Number of Scholarships: 30
- Target group: Students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
- To apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you will need to click on the ‘Apply Here’ link on the official scholarship page. The deadline for applications is is 23:59pm (GMT) on Thursday, 16 January 2020.
- It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/gsp/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int/