Finance and Admin Executive/Assistant
Public Health Foundation of India(PHFI), Gurgaon, India
Closing Date for Applications:
- Responsible for managing project finance, preparation of and designing and operating a management information system and Prepare periodic financial reports for submission to authorities
- Interacting with Project Director, Finance Manager, Program officer on financial, contractual obligations and performance and also guide them in finalization of budgets for all sub-grants of TSG – condom promotion, HTPF Chetna Project and Nossal MMT Project.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing Project budgets and Annual budgets based on annual work plans and progress reports vis-à-vis budget.
- Assist the Finance Manager in projecting the fund flow requirements and Responsible for all financial transactions, audit replies, financial guidelines etc.,
- Ensure due diligence through audits of vendors and sub-recipients employed by the projects and ensure that the approved SOW is followed and specific areas of concern relating to their operations are covered and Maintaining systems for filing, stationary store and asset register, inventory management of the project.
- Monitoring of expenditure patterns for the project as well as of the sub grantees
- Processing all payments under the project on ERP platform of PHFI.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports of the project with reference to the budget
- Compliance of audit findings and taking corrective actions on findings and recommendations.
- Ensuring compliance of all tax laws like the Income Tax Act, Service Tax etc., at the time of payments
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of the project like travel arrangements, arranging and coordinating meetings and Responsible for all admin and HR work related to the project staff and consultants
- Bachelor degree in commerce/Degree in Finance
- Working knowledge ERP and MS Office is essential
- Strong analytical skills, good writing and communication skills (Hindi, English)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in development sector, preferably in HIV/AIDS sector program planning, management and implementation.
- Knowledge of Government Financial Rules, Direct and Indirect Tax Laws
- Hands on knowledge of budgeting and cost accounting practices
- Capable of implementing electronic & modern methods of book keeping
- Finalization of financial budgets and accounts including internal/statutory audit
- MIS on funds flow, project costing, internal revenue generation and funds management
- Annual Salary (CTC) will be based on the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: email@example.com .
- Please highlight the exactPosition Code (PHFI-FAEA-1) in the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Please log on to the following path and download the same on to the system.
- This is to be completed and sent along with the CV for shortlisting.
- Please note that applications sent without this will not be considered( http://220.127.116.11/Positions/PHFI-FAEA-1/PHFI-FAEA-1.xlsx).
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: COB 12 June 2016
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality undergraduate and post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- “PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
- Women are encouraged to apply