American Bar Association, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the grant budgeting process, review
- grant budgets and budget narratives for completeness, accuracy, and compliance
- with ABA and ABA ROLI polices, regulations, and procedures.
- Develops new budget templates when needed to
- meet specific donor requirements.
- Collaborates with an assigned entity in the
- development, management, and adherence to budgets.
- Assists program staff throughout the budgeting
- process by providing support and training.
- Correspond with donors requesting specific
- information on proposal budgets. Assists program staff in developing strategic
- and consistent responses to proposals.
- Provided financial and business insights and
- analyses to and assigned entity.
- Prepares forecasts, projections, cost
- over/underruns, and special financial reports for senior leaders within the
- Analyzes growth, revenue and spending by
- donors, regions, countries, analyzes General Operations and Overhead spending.
- Design financial reports for program staff to
- easily determine the spending status of each award.
- Assists in the completion of internal and external
- audits of financial records of the entity.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an
- accredited college or university.
- At least five years’ experience working in
- accounting, financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and/or
- operations analysis.
- Previous experience at the intermediate level
- working with ERP, finance/accounting systems, Microsoft Excel, and/or Microsoft
The American Bar Association is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with the American Bar Association please call 312-988-5188.