ACCESS LIVELIHOODS ASSOCIATE
Access Livelihoods Consulting India Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Closing Date for Applications:
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Design capacity building programs and learning tours for livelihoods (session plans, training modules and other aids) for various stakeholders and Entrepreneurship programs.
- Research, analyse and evaluate the competitive market environment for rural producers and products.
- Develop ALC India’s consulting practice by identifying the right stakeholders and preparing compelling responses (EoIs, Proposals) to opportunities.
- Demonstrated commitment to livelihoods
- Passion to facilitate change and effective action
- Play a leadership role
- Design, manage and be accountable for projects and service delivery
- Independently handle specific tasks assigned under projects
- Prepare high quality key documents (such as business plans, concept notes and strategic documents) for grass root level organizations
- Handle turnkey projects
- Build ALC India’s reach and relationships with organisations in different categories
- Expand service portfolio
- Invest a significant amount of time in the field, on a need basis
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and deepen perspectives, vision and capabilities
Must have excellent numbers skills, Must be comfortable with Excel, Power Point and Word.
QUALIFICATION: Graduate or Post Graduate from
- Veterinary Science
- Textile and Design
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Food Processing
- Information Technology Applications
- Hotel Management
We also encourage (prefer) people with Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business/Rural Management/MBA/ Social
Entrepreneurship from a reputed institute to apply for this position.
EXPERIENCE: 0-6 years of experience in working on livelihoods