Accountability, Monitoring & Evaluation Facilitator
World Vision , Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the Position:
To assist in operationalising accountability and monitoring functions in the assigned district. This position functions to integrate field level operations of monitoring and accountability, including field level enumeration and data entry in accordance with the project monitoring framework.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Expand technical knowledge base of monitoring and evaluation standards and initiatives and serve as a resource person, providing conceptual and practical best practice expertise to the district field staff;
- Develop monthly work plans in liaison with the Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Work with field level operational staff and district stakeholders to lead the implementation of appropriate complaints and response and information provision systems in the district, ensure its smooth operation
- Compile, record, and file field level data from monitoring tools and accountability systems using relevant and appropriate computer packages and information management systems.
- Immediately raise sensitive or important complaints with the District Coordinator and A, M, E Specialist.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Diploma in Social Sciences/Economics/Research & Statistics or any related field.
- Working knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, CS-Pro, Epi-Info and Excel)
- Experience in conducting surveys / assessments
- 2 years’ experience in WV M&E and/or Accountability systems an added advantage
- Clean class four driver’s license and motorcycle riding an advantage
- Willing/Desire to be based in the field.
- Good contextual knowledge of local community and social/cultural constraints, realities and organisational relationships