Through a federation of 72 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, Plan International strives for a just world that advances children's rights and equality for girls. Together, we are taking action so that 100 million girls can learn, lead, decide and thrive. To achieve this, n ou put the priority on the integration of gender equality so that our programs are gender sensitive and promote the rights and equality of girls and women.
Plan International has implemented grants from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, since Round 4. In this role, Plan has worked on the FM in Benin, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Cameroon, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Senegal, El Salvador, Thailand, Togo and Zimbabwe.
The Republic of Guinea has received a grant for the fight against malaria funded by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria for a period of three years (January 01, 2021 to December 31, 2023 under the Principal Recipient (PR ), Catholic Relief Services (CRS) The National Malaria Control Program (PNLP) provides the component "Supply of care services" and Plan International Guinea has been selected as Sub-Recipients to implement the community demand component.
Aligned with the Global Fund (GF), the Government of Guinea and Plan International Guinea, the project will integrate gender and human rights-based approaches to implement actions to reduce barriers based on gender inequalities and exclusion. These are determinants that contribute to poor results in the fight against malaria so if they are not addressed, the results will not be optimal.
To carry out this project, Plan International Guinea will recruit (1) a Project Accounting and Administrative Assistant to ensure the efficient processing of the Project's administrative and accounting operations in close collaboration with the Finance Department.
- Organizational planning process;
- Accounting and treasury;
- Financial information and analysis;
- Grant information systems;
- This position has no approval level;
- This item has no delegation of authority for expenditure.
Under the supervision of the Project Accountant, the Accountant and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensure all administrative, accounting and financial activities of the project ;
- Make every effort to ensure the reliability and efficiency of accounting in support of the project accountant and the financial manager .
- Support the accountant in keeping the accounts of the project: granting and liquidating advances for activities or travel, entering expenses;
- Support the accountant in planning the quarterly expenditure of all project activities;
- File all supporting documents;
- Manage the movable and real estate assets under the control of the project accountant;
- Carry out purchases for the Faranah regional office in strict compliance with procurement procedures.
- Manage the vehicle fleet and organize vehicle trips in collaboration with the prefectural coordinator of the office
- Manage refueling of refill cards in collaboration with the project office in Conakry
- Make the theoretical and physical inventory of the material resources made available to the project;
- Ensure the entry of accounting documents in the SAP software;
- Perform all other tasks entrusted by the project accountant.
- Ensure the administrative management of the project with the support of the prefectural coordinator and the project accountant: drafting of meeting reports, archiving of letters, office maintenance and security, management of external relations.
- Participate in the preparation of audits
- Ensure the traceability of accounting documents during audits.
- Ensure all rankings are redone after audits.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and the closing work of the end of the fiscal year.
- Perform any other task that may be entrusted to him by the hierarchical superior within the framework of his competences.
Child protection and gender equality mainstreaming
- Ensure that Plan International's global policies relating to child protection and gender equality are fully integrated in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policies, including standards and guidelines applicable to their area of responsibility .
- This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that project staff and partners know and understand their responsibilities under these policies and adhere to Plan International's code of conduct.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS REQUIRED
- Have at least a BAC + 2 higher technician in accounting, economics, management or finance;
- Have a minimum of 02 years in a similar position in an international NGO;
- Have a mastery of common computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer) and at least one accounting management software;
- Ability to write reports.
- Good character;
- Sense of order, rigor and organization;
- Sense of accountability and obligation of result;
- Ability to manage a work team;
- Sharp analytical skills and spirit of synthesis;
- Dynamism and adaptability;
- Availability and punctuality;
- Mastery of computers
- Ability to work in rural areas and to carry out field missions.