Accounting and Finance Officer
FHI 360, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
The incumbent is responsible to conduct financial accounting duties and provide support to the Accounting and Finance Unit of the FHI 360 Indonesia office.
- Prepare payment vouchers to process all vendor invoices, travel expense reports and other program-activity payments for assigned program portfolio. Ensure completeness of supporting documentation and accuracy of entries for financial reporting.
- Prepare all advance requests (workshop, travel, subawards) ensuring availability of funds and monitoring all advances of assigned program portfolio to perform timely reconciliation of advances per the Country Office policies.
- Ensure completeness of supporting documentation and accuracy of entries for financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial close reports, including bank reconciliations, to submit to Corporate Accounting each month.
- Ensure all financial transactions for assigned portfolio of district-based activities, oversight to ensure transactions are recorded timely into the accounting system and reviewed for accuracy and completeness. Reconcile subrecipient advances and expenses, update subaward tracker upon reconciliation.
- Oversee petty cash management and records.
- Maintain and update the office financial files ensuring up-to-date records/trackers and all finance files are electronically filed in the office.
- Perform review of project expenses and prepare documentation related to VAT-exemption requests. Update and maintain internal control system for all VAT related transactions and exemption requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or related field
- 5 - 8 Years of progressively responsible accounting, finance and operational management, and experience in a government contracting environment.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software required.
- Prior experience working on USAID programs and working in an international NGO environment.
- Understand Indonesia taxation regulation and able to perform tax calculation.
- Knowledge and experience in GFAS system is an advantage.
- Deltek Costpoint enterprise software system experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word and Excel.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian and English.