World Vision International(WVI), Colombo, Sri Lanka
Closing Date for Applications:
- Perform a variety of regular and recurring accounting functions, including establishing accounting records and maintaining the general books of accounts, ensuring that world vision policies and government regulations are adhered to. Also
- Assist the Accountant to carryout day to day finance activities to ensure the smooth functioning of the Area Development Programme (ADP) operations
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of vouchers
- Assist the ADP Accountant to prepare the financial reports, cover memo, advances & payable aging analysis, update the asset register, perform the bank reconciliation etc.,
- Ensure fundamental finance policies and procedures are in place as per the instructions given by the Accountant.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Part qualification of AAT or similar qualification
- At least one year of financial experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in using Microsoft office, with good knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Tamil
- World Vision Lanka offers a competitive remuneration package based on individual competence and skills.
- If you meet the required criteria and wish to apply for this or any of the available vacancies, select the position you wish to apply for & submit your on-line application with your CV and details of three non-related referees on or before the given closing date.
- Closing Date: 2nd August, 2016
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/sri-lanka/finance/accounts-assistant-wash-neluwa/5290