Accounts Receivable Officer
International Baccalaureate , Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
The IB is a leading global not-for-profit educational organization that offers curriculum and assessment worldwide to children aged 3-19. Our education programs encourage students to be active learners, well-rounded individuals and engaged world citizens.
In addition, we offer comprehensive professional development to support schools and educators.
The IB offers you a unique opportunity to use your skills and attributes in a passionate, mission-focused environment. We’re seeking the best talent, who have not just the required expertise and technical skills but also the behavioral qualities needed to support a variety of stakeholders in the education sector.
- The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for the administration of organization’s global billing/invoicing.
- Responsible for global billing efforts.
- The processing of all billings in an efficient and timely manner so as to ensure that the IB receives its income regularly.
- Maintain quality customer communication (verbal and written).
- Undertake support for the global activities including credit control as agreed with the GFSS Manager and O2C Process Associate Manager.
- Knowledge, Skills • Numerate and literate • Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels throughout the organization and externally • Work to prescribed timetables. • Ability to prioritise workload • Customer focus • A good working knowledge (spoken and written) of English is essential. Qualifications • Qualifications appropriate to the role Experience • At least 2-3 years of billing experience • Proven experience of working in an international business environment exposed to stakeholders in an operational context • Experience of multi-currency financial systems • With general knowledge of all Accounts Receivable functions within an organization • 2-3 years of hands-on experience of accounting systems with Oracle Experience preferred “•Knowledge of the IB, IB Programmes or being an IB Alumus is a plus”;