Admin and Logistics Officer
Stichting White Helmets Foundation, Netherlands
Closing Date for Applications:
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Conduct administrative tasks including but not limited to support for HR allocation, office coordination, and management of guest house and other facilities.
- Assist in communication with SWHF’s all stakeholder (banks, suppliers, etc.);
- Manage office supplies, security protocols and safe logs;
- Provide support to visiting staff including management of local hotel bookings in accordance with the organisation’s travel policies;
- Purchase goods and services for the office in accordance with the internal procurement policy, and external stakeholder rules and regulations;
- Control the inventory of physical assets including the issue of staff equipment;
- Assist the organisation in the preparation and distribution of procurement documents including, but not limited to RFQ, RFP, RFI and Tenders;
- Prepare contracts such as purchase orders, work orders, contract agreements, the scope of works, letters of instruction etc.;
- Registering & recording all project expenditures, salary payments, consultant fees and other support costs to the appropriate files;
- Ensure all project related support financial and admin document scan copies are complete and uploaded on SWHF’s archiving servers.
- Manage vendor contracts and relationships and complaints promptly and appropriately to ensure seamless programme delivery occurs;
- Ensure all procurement and logistics documents are current and complete and ready for inspection and audit at all times;
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of SWHF’s processes and procedures and the identification of areas where improvements can be made in order to increase efficiency and improve effectiveness;
- Ensure effective implementation and adherence to HCM policies and operational procedures;
- Assist the implementation of an effective recruitment cycle, and ensure all required documentation is in place as per recruitment SOPs;
- Liaise conducting an effective on-boarding process for new hires;
- Responsible for the organisation’s petty cash fund payments including archiving, ensuring all documentations are properly stored and scanned in compliance with the procedure;
- Any other periodic and ad-hoc tasks/ duties as requested by the line managers.
Educational Background and experience: academic qualification in accounting and administration services (minimum BA). A minimum of two years of professional experience in the field of admin, finance and logistics in an NGO/grant funded environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to properly manage confidential information
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and adapt to changing environment and plans;
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment in a non-discriminatory manner;
- High standards of professional integrity;
- MUST be proficient in MS Office 365 Applications, and be open-minded with regard to technological innovation and solutions;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, or Dutch and Arabic (Spoken and Written);
- Strong self-confidence and the ability to negotiate with purchasing professionals, administrators, and company representatives;
- Ability to perform clerical work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply:
This position is open to candidates with valid work and residence permits in the Netherlands and/or EU.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and their CV in English to the email address: HR@whitehelmets.org.in with the title: Admin and Logistics Officer.
The Employment application form must be completed in English and in electronic format: https://forms.gle/bo6yKNb74qWVmtEZA
Applications must be received no later than May 5th, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.