FIND is an international non-profit organization based in Geneva, Switzerland. The organization is dedicated to activities that result in: 1) new diagnostic tools; 2) expanded access to these tools; and 3) strengthened diagnostic testing capacity for poverty-related diseases in low- and middle-income countries.
FIND is established in India as an independent non-profit Foundation created under Section 8 (Indian) Companies Act, 2013 with its offices in New Delhi. FIND in India is the key implementing partner of Global fund and Central TB Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for strengthening and expansion of TB laboratory diagnostic capacity within the Revised National TB Control Program (RNTCP).
Location: FIND India Office, New Delhi
For more information about the organization, please visit http://www.finddx.org/
This role aims at functions of Audits, Accounting, fillings, financial reporting, financial system implementation. In this role the Admin Support - Finance shall report to the Finance Officer;
Your Responsibilities: Your responsibilities include:
Accounting under Tally
- Bifurcation of indirect taxes paid under various heads
- Making voucher entry in Tally on daily basis
- Review the payment vouchers submitted to finance (other than procurement related) like travel related, communication, admin, HR related, etc.
- Entering all payment in a system for processing (also ensuring for non-processing double payment)
- Checking of adjustment in relation to advances paid for trainings etc.
- Checking of indirect taxes details under the invoice
- Scanning and naming of each voucher/ Invoices for uploading in Navision
SR/Trial Site Management
- Receive soft copy and hard copy of the SR/trial site SOE
- Verifying the expenditure details with original bills
- Entering the required receipt and expenditure in the SR/Trail site records file
- Get review of expenditure report from Deputy Finance Officer
Statutory records keeping
- Filling of Bank statement in designated file
- Filling monthly TDS/GST challans, returns in proper file
- Filling and keeping records of EPF, ESI etc
- Keeping all audit reports in their designated file
- Keeping all agreements/SOPs
- Extract the monthly report from Tally and put it in the FIND India Format of reporting and send to Sr Admin Assistant for review
- Create TDS details and submit for processing
- Assist with Financial Statement during audit
- Providing various types of schedules to the audit
- Preparation of final accounts for the audit
Education, knowledge, and skill requirements:
Required Qualifications: The applicant must possess a degree in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent, from a reputed institution.
- A minimum of three years of experience in handling accounts with thorough knowledge of accounting software, preferably within the development sector;
- Thorough understanding of non-profit accounting systems and fund accounting, with at least two years of prior experience with an NGO;
Skills and Competencies:
- Well versed with standard financial and accounting software, preferably Tally, TDS software;
- Skilled in accounts finalization and handling audits;
- Well versed in setting up and managing Financial Information Systems;
- Ability to handle the accounting function independently;
- Knowledge of Indian tax laws and FCRA regulations. (Knowledge of corporate compliances shall be an advantage);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including intermediate skill levels in Excel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Nature of Appointment: The selected candidate shall be initially offered a consultancy contract until December 2019. The position will be prolonged subject to satisfactory performance, project extension and fund availability.
Compensation offered: The gross remuneration budgeted for the position shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.