Norwegian Refugee Council, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Ensures that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and reports any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related detected cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the related Protection Coordinator.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones and office keys
- Follow up on lease agreements in Coordination with the Support Manager
- Create an inventory of kitchen & office supplies and initiate order and follow up accordingly
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies
- Request and dispatch mobile sim cards (pre and post-paid) for staff
- Coordinate hotel reservation for accommodations and conferences as needed and follow up on payments and agreements
- Support in organizing workshops internally and externally by liaising with different departments
- Follow up on visibility orders for the office, distribution and dispatch
- Prepare daily contracts related to administration work and needs
- Issue Purchase requisitions and orders for all admin related needs including, kitchen supplies, office needs etc.
- Prepare Payment vouchers and follow up with Finance department on payments
- Follow up on maintenance and repairs of offices, apartments and centers rented by NRC
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years’ experience from working in the administration field
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluent in English & Arabic both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (word, excel, outlook, and powerpoint)
- Planning and delivering results
- Handling insecure environments
- Working with people
- Coping with change
- Communicating with impact and respect