PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide a wide range of administrative support services to the Support Services department including translation services. To maintain efficient administration systems and procedures, with particular emphasis on filing and tracking of documentation.
ROLE DIMENSION / DESCRIPTION
Office Management :
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Develop, set up, and document office secretarial systems related to: filing of documents, records management, communications (telephone, fax, and correspondence), supplies management, and basic office services
- Receive, screen, and process mail, fax, and other incoming and outgoing communications; ensuring that confidential matters are handled properly.
- Assist the line manager in preparing documentation, orders, letters, etc.
- Provide support to the relevant stakeholders in all kinds of administrative tasks, including follow up and organizing of different meetings and maintaining the agenda with relevant reminders in close collaboration with the line manager
- Provide support and facilitate the team building activities as requested in close collaboration with the line manager
- Provide verbal and written translation services to clients as needed.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed according to WV standards.
- Ensure that stationery is ordered on a timely basis and are available at all times.
- Ensure that office supplies are ordered and available always.
- Ensure that diskettes, printer cartridges, fax rolls/cartridges and photocopier toners are available always in cooperation with the IT assistant.
- Maintain the storage of the kitchen and hygiene supplies monitoring the quality/ quantity, and make new orders before the end of each month.
- Follow up and settle all utilities, landlines and internet invoices for office and apartments.
- Ensure WV team houses are kept clean and ready to receive visitors.
- Follow up on maintenance requirement for office and team houses/apartments.
- Perform any other relevant duties as required by the Line Manager.
- Prepare all the necessary PRFs / Payment requests for the Support Services Department.
- Prepare and following up on contracts in terms of payments, annexes and the related service contracts.
- Keeping back up keys for the offices and apartments.
- Responsible for the Department betty cash.
- Follow up on all the tracking sheets: office supplies, cleaning materials, A4 Printing paper)
Managing Logistics Arrangements :
- Hotel bookings and ticketing requirements.
- Keep up to date visitor tracking sheet and staff travel tracking sheet and hotel tracking sheets, visitor phones tracking sheet.
- Arrange Airport pickups/drop offs for all staff and WV visitors.
- Arrange transportation of WVI staff and visitor, including airport transfers, inner city and inter-city transports.
- Manage phones for visitors and deployments.
- Regularly update and maintain the staff and visitor travel through team up calendar.
- Monitor constant market pricing and quality servicing situation among travel companies on flight, visa and travel insurance if needed.
- Arrange travel and hotel requests for WVI staff and visitors.
- Ensure quality admin support services related travel arrangements, hotel accommodation/renting apartments, travel logistics for WVI staff and guests.
- Arrange transport and logistics for WVI events and relevant visitors, as needed.
- Prepare payment orders, follow-up with relevant staff to get needed signatures and keep track of all admin related payments.
- Keeping a cash advance record for office expenses, expats and team houses related payments.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- Certificate in Secretarial studies or Administration.
- University/college degree recognized in Higher Education or equivalent is regarded.
Knowledge & Skills Essential
- Must have computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software.
- Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is essential.
- Turkish national
- Ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality
- At least 1-year office experience and experience in administration and secretarial support services preferred