Bridge International Academies Careers, Hyderabad, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
Bridge partners with governments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to an education that develops her full potential and creates the foundation for prosperity for the country. We are dedicated to supporting teachers, empowering school leaders, and ensuring every child has the learning support needed to master the national syllabus and have the confidence to succeed in a competitive world. Each of our project or country teams are supported through expertise and programming from additional offices around the world, combining world-leading expertise in core design areas with locally resident leadership and execution. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to support and scale every aspect of quality education delivery. Bridge managed and supported schools are technology enabled and data driven to ensure accountability in the classroom for both teachers’ performance and children’s learning.
The Officer, Administration owns employee experience at the Hyderabad shared services office space including for those who are visiting the office. You are also responsible for maintaining effective relationships for all service providers to the office. The enthusiasm and energy that you bring to the work space helps us define how we bring our employees together at the work space. Your strong project management skills will facilitate seamless and smooth operation of the office.
- Organize and coordinate administrative activities for the Shared Services office in Hyderabad. This includes reviewing, sorting and distributing mail, make travel arrangements, housing arrangements for visitors, collect expense receipts, prepare and process forms for reimbursement, filing, monitor and help manage office equipment operations, etc.
- Provide comprehensive, high-level administrative support to the Director, People and the People Operations Manager.
- Maintain filing systems in collaboration with other members of the People team; coordinate administrative workflow with other staff members.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment, order supplies.
- Ensure that all workplace trainings of staff are conducted per agreed schedule.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including security, alarms, opening, insurance and transport.
- Be responsible for managing vendor relationships, including payments in accordance with applicable processes and budgets.
- Run office meetings, quarterly staff syncs and any drives to hire talent that will be organised at the office.
- You may be asked to make ticketing arrangements for all staff travelling across Bridge offices, worldwide.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in project management/fast-paced environments, ideally with an administrative bent