World Vision , Arua, Uganda
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the position:
To provide Administrative support for efficient and effective delivery of project activities under the EUTF SUPREME Program in line with existing WV strategy, policies and guidelines.
People & Service provider management:
- To Supervise and monitor administrative activities of administration staff and Service Providers in EUTF SUPREME Programme Management.
- Planning, Documentation and events support for SUPREME project
- Identify key gaps in administration services and proposing measures to improve service delivery in the SUPREME project.
- Plan and provide logistical support for SUPREME meetings and other forums such as workshops and learning events.
- Provide management information for SUPREME project decision making through monthly report writing.
- PMU Office and Field SUPREME team Accommodation Management
- Develop and maintain internal and external cleanliness standards of the office premises to ensure a good working environment
- Continuous improvement of the organizational image through ensuring proper office lay out and outlook
- Maintain adequate stock of refreshments and cleaning supplies and materials, and monthly utility bills payment processing (electricity, water, telephone, security, repairs & maintenance) as per approved standards
- Maintain office and residential key logs and ensures both office and residential premises are safe; secures office keys and allocates them to staff keeping copies of each set of keys.
- Maintain SUPREME assets (including assets register) and ensure routine service of office machinery and assets.
- Communication and relationships
- Communication and dissemination of guidelines and framework agreements to consortium partners.
- Manage the SUPREME staff mobile airtime benefit including up to date airtime loading, and payment of service providers.
- Hotel reservations processing and management
- Sourcing for quotations and processing requisitions for SUPREME staff and partners
- Order placement in line with approved rates
- Managing and coordinating service delivery between guests and the hotel
- Payment processing in line with set standards
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, management sciences or related disciplines.
- At least two years’ experience in implementing administration, logistics and supplies related activities preferably within an NGO setting.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Must have good computer skills especially MS Word, excel, PowerPoint
- Must have experience in customer care, contract management and out sourcing
- Must be good in priority setting, multitasking and time management
- Must have good report writing and feedback skills
- Good advocacy and negotiation skills
- A high level of integrity is required