Administrative and Finance Coordinator
International Maize and Wheat Improvement, Ankara, Turkey
Closing Date for Applications:
- Maintains and overviews the financial system of CIMMYT in Turkey Office.
- Coordinates and administers all office related activities and corporate services in line with institutional policies and local legal requirements.
- Maintain all Human Resource procedures for both International and Local staff including payroll processing.
- Produce reporting related to the operation of CIMMYT Turkey as required by Country and HQ Managements.
- Organize and coordinate all official applications for seed exchange and custom clearance procedures.
- Coordinate all logistics for CIMMYT Turkey operations including meetings, seminars, capital purchases.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration departments.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial and administration management preferably in International Organizational setting.
- Advanced coordination, planning, reporting and time management skills.
- Advanced or upper-intermediate level of English.
- Advanced level competency for MS Office Programs.
- High level of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Able to be flexible in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Communication, Client Orientation, Problem Solving and Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
- The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year with a probationary period of 3 months. The further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT offers a good remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.