Compassion International, Singapore, Singapore
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
We currently have a professional level administrative assistant position open under Compassion Singapore. It requires capacity of maintaining strict confidentiality, performing high level administrative work that directly supports the Director of Business Support and/or other Directors and Senior Directors in Compassion International Asia Region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The essential job functions include:
- Answers detailed administrative support questions, explains administration processes, and corresponds with internal/external parties concerning specialized information.
- Performs skilled support work e.g. entering detailed electronic data
- Researches and formats information and data requiring specialized knowledge.
- Drafts and/or proofreads records, documents, or forms and other correspondence, which may be confidential in nature.
- Often schedules major meetings, records meeting minutes, and coordinate large conference events.
- Prepares expense reports for Compassion International Asia Regional Vice President and other Directors.
- Coordinates complex travel plans and itineraries.
- Creates or coordinates data report creation, tracking, and may coordinate with Compassion staff in Compassion Asia Region program countries e.g. Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- Able to represent evangelical Christian values with personal testimony.
- Professional above reproach in integrity and honesty.
- Requires a broad understanding of the job and applies skills and knowledge in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined individual requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision under a supervisor based outside of Singapore.
- Well experienced in and comfortable with using modern tele-communication tools such as Skype and Zoom.
- Education: Tertiary/college education in Business Administration, Management, Technology or other related disciplines.
- Experience: minimum 2 to 4 years of experience working in an administrative position or other related fields in a professional setting.
- The compensation and benefits package will be commensurate to the candidate’s education and experience.