United Nations Volunteers, Bolivia
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the direct supervision of the Program Specialist and the UN WOMEN Program and Finance Associate, the volunteer will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the implementation of the Programs following the rules and procedures of UN Women
- Carry out the administrative and logistical tasks necessary for the development of the activities foreseen in the project;
- Provide administrative support to contract management processes;
- Follow up on the administrative management of the Program in coordination with implementing partners;
- Support in the preparation of the Project Procurement Plan and support the processes of contracting the services and goods of the procurement plan, following the organization's rules and procedures;
- Maintain the inventory database of all Program assets and prepare the required financial reports;
- Organize maintenance and repair of assets when necessary;
- Maintain the project database and file system;
- Support in the preparation of financial reports, depending on the requirements of the project and the request of the project coordinator and the Associate of Programs and Finance.
- Provide administrative and logistical support in organizing conferences, workshops, stakeholder meetings and other project events.
- Support the organization, logistics and execution of conferences, workshops, meetings and project events ;
- Prepare documents for the organization of meetings and events including agenda, invitation letters, logistical note, guide for moderation and others;
- Support the processes of procurement of goods and services necessary for the execution of meetings and events of the project following the rules and procedures of the organization;
- Coordinate airline ticket reservations, travel expenses and follow up on the reimbursement of expenses of national and international participants in accordance with the rules and procedures of UN Women;
- Record meeting minutes and other required program documentation as needed;
- Any other task assigned by your supervisor.
- Support the financial management required for the implementation of the Program following the rules and procedures of UN Women
- Support the formulation of the program budget;
- Carry out the financial and accounting tasks required by the project;
- Prepare all supporting documentation for payment requests;
- Support timely financial control, monitoring, and financial reporting according to funder requirements;
- Monitor the expenditure of donor funds and other program expenditures and disbursements;
- Coordinate the management of payments;
- Prepare statistical financial graphs, tables and reports obtaining data from various sources of financing;
- Carry out administrative and financial procedures in the integrated system of UN Women (Atlas);
- Provide administrative support necessary for effective knowledge management and information exchange.
Qualifications / Requirements
Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Education - Additional Comments:
- Studies at the bachelor's level in economics, financial, administrative, commercial engineering or other related or pure sciences.
- Diploma or specialty in project management or other related. (Desirable
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years in the Project Area
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the area of administration and finance
- Spanish (Mandatory), Level - Fluent.