United Nations Volunteers, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Description of task
Within the framework of the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Chief Technical Advisor or his designated representative , the UN Volunteer will perform the following tasks:
- Review of documentation for the issuance of contracts and / or amendments;
- Data entry into the database for the issuance of new contracts and / or amendments;
- Review and send requests for new suppliers and / or modifications to existing suppliers to the corresponding unit;
- Sending information on new bank accounts and modifications of existing ones to the Finance Unit;
- Scan contracts and contract amendments and send them electronically to field staff;
- Keep physical and digital files (SharePoint) in order and complete;
- Provide administrative and financial support to the actions programmed for the different components of the project in strict adherence to UNDP procedures.
- Organize logistical and administrative aspects for holding meetings, workshops, seminars and others;
- Support processes for the acquisition of services and goods of the project, framed in UNDP policies;
- Prepare and follow up on requisitions and payment requirements;
- Availability of making trips to the interior of the country in accordance with the requirements of the project;
- Any other activity that is within their powers or is required or assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Requirements
Required degree level
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Educational additional comments
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative and financial aspects in international cooperation projects, working with international organizations.
- English (Mandatory), Level - Working Knowledge