Administrative Assistant Global Funds
Plan International, Yaounde, Cameroon
Closing Date for Applications:
DIMENSION OF THE ROLE:
Within the framework of the implementation of the Global Funds project we are seeking to recruit interested candidates to fulfill the positions of Administrative Assistant Global Funds project that will deliver the following tasks:
- Facilitate and maintains a smooth communication system;
- Maintain efficient administration of Petty Cash Fund;
- Perform secretarial functions for the Project Manager;
- Provide the project support in warehousing and other logistical support;
- Provide the project support in procurement
- Facilitate vehicle management
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Business/Office Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience in office administration or secretary
- Experience in the NGO sector preferably with child-related development issues, would be an advantage
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the post-holder to successfully perform the role
- Have a good mastery of administrative correspondence;
- Ability to use general office equipment such photocopiers, printers, scanners etc…
- Time management, planning and organization skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French;
- Supervision and leading of staff and partners, including training.
- High awareness of need to respect deadlines as regards project deliverables.
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
- Good communication and ICT skills (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook required, email, Internet)
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Good partnership skills
- Be bilingual (English and French)